Thursday 31 January 2013

Hello Society

My prediction for Wednesday was accurate (glorious sunshine - any sunshine is glorious at the moment) and I actually managed to do the things I had planned! A walk to Regents Park & coffee at a place just down the road I've never been to (coffee was P E R F E CT well, for me anyway. Soy ahoy!) I also made some Lentil Soup for dinner and Parsley & Walnut Pesto which was a bit more difficult in our miniature food processor than I had anticipated. So today it's sunny again and I've been good spending my time getting stuff done at home, although the kitchen is still rather messy from the pesto episode...  

Flowers in the house, sunshine beginning to make an appearance...perhaps Spring really is on the way
I am even contemplating venturing somewhere tonight that requires me to catch the tube! Hello Society!

Xx