Monday 13 September 2010

Almost there!

I mentioned that I have been caught up in a crochet frenzy recently, It’s not over
yet but I thought I would show you the progress we’ve made! It’s a piece for
the City of Perth’s Art In Bloom (in the city) festival and will be going up this Thursday. Captain
Plaknit
has made the beautiful centre circle and I have made the flowers – It’s
been really great to work on, I just pop on a DVD and spend my evenings with
crochet hook in hand! It was great to finally see it all together…


Flower-from-above
 


From-the-floor
The finished piece will be going up on this greenwall structure in the Northbridge Piazza. I'm sure that the install will be quite a funny sight! 


Greenwall
 Lots of flowers still to be made, but it's coming together! Soon It'll be back to the circles for my uni piece and one day I might even crochet something that will actually keep me warm!