Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pretzels, Biscuits, Cakes vs our A W F U L Oven

The sun is out in London today & I can hear Ice Cream Trucks for the first time since last year. It's still cold but at least we are getting a hint of nice weather! I worked at Borough Market today which was fun & I had a nice wander along the River too. We've been hanging about London as usual & once I've sorted everything out I'll have something a bit more interesting to blog about but for now I will leave you with some pictures of food (how unusual!)

Raspberry & Lemon Yoghurt Cake. Our oven lived up to expectations and failed to bake this quite the way I had intended. It was still delicious toasted but a tad disappointing! 
Buns from The Little Bread Pedlar (I hate our purple plates...)
I dipped some Pretzels in Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate 
Ben made Banana, Choc Chip & Cacao Nib Biscuits. So good.
Happy mid-week everyone! 
Xx