Wednesday 17 April 2013

A Primrose Hill Picnic/Good Times in The Sun/Coffee (always)

Spring is definitely making an appearance in London. I have ventured out sans coat for the past 4 days in a row. Crazy times! This weekend I am going to 'oooh & ahhh' at the beautiful Spring flowers - they will all be finished by the time we get back from our impending trip to Berlin, Copenhagen & Edinburgh (excitement is beginning to take hold!) Spring is my favourite season and I want to make the most of it.  

The sun came out on the weekend and we (along with the rest of North London) headed out to Primrose Hill for a picnic, drinks (too many for me) & some much needed Vitamin D. Lots happening in the coming weeks - as the days get warmer and longer I remember how amazing London is in the summertime & can't wait to see what this one brings.   

Affogato at our regular Friday evening cafe stop - Tapped & Packed. This is where we plan our weekend adventures.
The Shard with bonus Rainbow from our balcony.
Sunday Picnic with fellow sunlight devotees. Don't worry - we cleaned up after ourselves. 
 Football in the mud.
The photos don't capture it but I swear it was sunny. 

Happy mid-week everyone!
Xx