Tuesday 3 April 2012

186 days later

After finally purchasing a new camera cord I am able to blog for the first time in ages, and all the way from London! After just over 6 months it is wonderful to be with Ben again and although the 25 hours in transit were unpleasant I am hoping that London lives up to the hype and that they were worth it! 

Some pictures of my adventures so far...

About 5 flights of stairs to our apartment, which is filled with wafting scents of spice from the shops downstairs.
There are a LOT of daffodils in London



Good Coffee. Not a regular thing around this town. 
Breakfast Club - Soho




In the park across from our flat, blossoms everywhere.

We will be leaving our little flat soon and moving to a new place in Camden. The first order of business will be painting the bathroom, as it is currently a sickly green colour (oh, and removing all the kitten pictures left by the previous tenant.) and getting some pot plants for the window sills. Herb garden here I come. It will be nice to have our own place and it is only a 10 minute walk to the brewery and to ChinChinLabs, which I fear may not be such a good thing after all. Expect a weekly post of the current flavour. 


My to do list for the next week or so...

  1. Find a job
  2. Locate decent coffee within walking distance from new apartment
  3. Buy paint for bathroom
  4. Visit op-shops so that we can put things like plates in our kitchen cupboards
  5. Find a job
  6. Try to organise some kind of vehicle to move our stuff in (moving on the bus doesn't take my fancy)
  7. Actually do some proper London sightseeing
  8. Learn to settle for fairly crap coffee
  9. Find a job
  10. Blog more
I'll let you know how I go with it all, well you'll see if number 10 works out anyway!

Xx