A night hanging out with my mum at Lilianfels in the Blue Mountains (courtesy of my little brother Akira)...
The day went like this:
- Get in car, car doesn't start
- Get out of car, look under hood like we know what's going on in there
- Panic and laugh (non-refundable booking)
- Go get more coffee because it might help
- Make phone call to Akira who knows how to fix the car
- Fix car
- Get back in car and actually drive away
- Arrive in Blue Mountains (It seemed instant as I slept the whole way there - only way to travel)
- Buy 1 bottle of Vodka & 1 bottle of Mojito Pre Mix
- Arrive at Lilianfels, avoid valet parking (1980's Corolla = crappiest car on the premises, but well loved all the same)
- Spend some time looking around and commenting on the fancy.
- Check in, the man at reception is lovely and his daughter is also named Emiko! (that never happens)
- Spend the rest of the afternoon/evening wandering around Echo Point, watching DVD's, ordering room service, drinking & laughing.
Room service, always such a novelty. Why is that? It's just fancy take-away really...(except you're in the same building it was made in, hmmm)
Does anyone know what type of flowers these are?