Tuesday 6 December 2011

merchant

My wonderful housemate celebrated a birthday on the weekend! We went to the Beaufort Street Merchant for some boozy birthday breakfast fun...


Menu


 


Bottles


 


Bloody mary
Bloody Mary, made just the way you'd like it at what I am going to call the 'Bloody Mary Station'




Hollandaise


Oh Hollandaise!


Spanish


Spanish Buzz 


Latte


Soy Latte! I avoid the honey, it's a disaster waiting to happen.


Juice


I opted for a completely liquid breakfast - 1x soy latte and then 2x beetroot, carrot, celery, apple & ginger juice! So good.


 


In other news, we cracked open a bottle of the Mulberry wine we made a long time ago. It was delicious. Quite alcoholic as well... 


Mulberry wine


 


Surprise Orchids! So beautiful, thank you so much to my lovely friends who sent them! It really made my day! Xx


      Orchids


12 days to go...