The faint hint of Spring has faded & the snow has returned. I can't say that I've been doing all that much lately, mostly just waiting for the weekend. We've been spending a bit of time in Soho recently and were there on Saturday for coffee & caught a bit of the Chinese New Year celebrations. Tomorrow is standing in for Saturday as Ben has to work then so we are heading out for some You Doughnut action at Kerb, a trip to the cinema & some coffee (of course!) Here are some pictures from recent coffee shop perusing - we've been to 2/3 of Tapped & Packed in the past few weeks and they were both really lovely. We were discussing it the other day - how many outlets constitutes a 'chain' & is it always a bad thing? Something to ponder I suppose...
|Tapped & Packed on Tottenham Court Road|
|Tapped & Packed on Wardour Street|
|Tapped & Packed Tottenham Court Road - I sense a coffee shop theme developing here.|
|It's blue somewhere in the world|
|Happy New Year!|
- Bhangara Burger residency at The Black Heart
- A trip to Brighton (hopefully)
- Spring time & Daffodils everywhere
- Getting closer to our Copenhagen trip!
- Getting up the nerve & resolve to call and get an actual booking somewhere I've been wanting to go for a while now.
Have a lovely rest-of-the-week everyone.