Wednesday 21 September 2011

Alphabet stamps & Beer

Some lovely friends of our are tying the knot rather soon and since we are making the move to Scotland we won't be able to be there on the day but Ben made a special beer as a wedding present and I finished it off by making the labels...


Stamps and labels
I love my new stamp sets, it is painstaking to individually stamp each letter but definitely worth it in the end I think...


Labels
I accidently stamped the 'i' upside down on the 'Special Occasion' label, oops!


Bottles
A beer for each anniversary and one for a special occasion! I hope they arrived intact!


p.s - Ben leaves for Scotland TODAY! Crazy times :)


p.p.s - I am all settled in my new place, it is lovely and so are the people I am living with! There is also a lovely cat. Bonus! More on my new life in Perth later!


Xx