Wednesday 8 June 2011

Toff

Last night we headed out to celebrate Ben finishing his IBD exam and ended up at the Stanley in Wembley. We'd never been before and I really enjoyed it, it was super quiet (it was Tuesday night after all) but that made it nice and relaxed, I imagine that when it gets crowded it can be a little claustrophobic. Apparently not everyone enjoys it, and I haven't been there on a crowded night but the service was friendly, you can get burgers sent in from flipside next door and the couches are comfy. All in all a win from me.  


I drank some Rekorderlig Strawberry and Lime 'cider' (I know, it's not real cider but it's pretty damn delicious!) and Ben had, wait for it... beer. I would definitely go back there on a weeknight, it's just a shame it's in the middle of nowhere so someone has to drive, meaning less delicious 'cider' for me.


Stanley door
2011-06-07_17-12-35_257
2011-06-07_17-14-07_189


2011-06-07_17-14-21_46
Mmmmm... sweet goodness. 
   
2011-06-07_17-15-10_835

My Obasan had a tall lamp with a fringe like this when I was little, in fact she probably still has it now...I love(d) running my hands through the fringe. 


p.s The last 4 photographs were taken on my phone - not too shabby.